Persoane interesate

vineri, 4 februarie 2011

yeah.

am furat-o de la Rallu, ca o nesimţită ce sunt!
 
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People:

1.       I need you.
2.       Thank God you exist.
3.       Are you fuckin kiddin me?
4.       I keep living, with or without you.
5.       Bitch, please.
6.       You jelly?
7.       I hope you'll have WiFi in hell.
8.       Deal with it.
9.       I can't even--
10.    Hnnnng, you're hawt.

Nine things about myself:

1.       I'm weird.
2.       ^ And I like it.
3.       I love reading.
4.       And writing.
5.       And drawing.
6.       I love my friends.
7.       I love spring.
8.       I love HP. And Doctor Who.
9.       I like vintage/retro things.

Eight ways to win my heart:

1.       Hug me.
2.       Be nerdy, cool and sweet:3
3.       Don't mess up with my tastes.
4.       Don't be arrogant.
5.       Either ignorant.
6.       Like rock.
7.       Don't be posesive.
8.       Either stupid; intelligence is sexy.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

1.       My fan-fics.
2.       Doctor Who
3.       Music
4.       HP
5.       what to do next.
6.       IT stuff.
7.       English. Think english.

Six things I do before I fall asleep:

1.       Watch TV.
2.       Read.
3.       Put on my pyjamas.
4.       Thinking
5.       Music
6.       Day-dreaming

Five people who I care about - not in order:

1.       Parents.
2.       Diana
3.       Căpşu
4.       Rallu
5.       Vio

Four things you're wearing right now:

1.       Sweater
2.       AC/DC T-shirt
3.       Jeans
4.       Socks.

Three songs that you listen to often:

1.       Metallica - Nothing else matters
2.       ONO - Say you don't want it
3.       Coldplay - Fix you

Two things you want to do before you die:

1.       Live in GB
2.       Be happy.

One confession:

1.       I support Drarry  I have friends in so many places but not Bucharest T^T

3 comentarii:

F - oxiee. spunea...

odododo. şi eu te iubesc. maxâm. ;o3 şi lasă că ajung eu la Buc o dată. Sau tu în bv:>
btw, azi fur şi eu chestia aia a ta =]

Diana spunea...

>:D<
Fuck distance, I love you.

Clau♥ spunea...

>:D< hugăreală maximă pentru Diana şi Ralluuuu:3